mmm... whatcha say?

So... despite my long blog post yesterday vowing to kick my healthy lifestyle into motion I went totally bananers yesterday! Basically I ate crap and today I feel like crap.
Conclusion: Eat crap = feel/look like crap
Lesson: no more crap
My day started out healthy yesterday I had an egg with lunch meat for breakfast, a big salad for lunch with 'chicken' nuggets

Then I had some Thai drunken noodle for dinner, still pretty healthy AND then I stuffed my face with lots of bad food - ice cream, bread, etc.

Today I ate an egg white puff with turkey lunch meat, a chili lime chicken burger, and some left over drunken noodle. I tried out a new recipe for my recipe book club group and it was super fattening but I didn't feel bad eating it because I kept it low cal today and I went on a nice 3.25 mile run. :)


You have read this article with the title mmm... whatcha say?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/mmm-whatcha-say.html. Thanks!

No comment for "mmm... whatcha say?"

Post a Comment