Grouchy Pants

That pretty much sums up my mood for the last hour. When I got off work at 7:30 this morning I was in a really great mood, which slowly dissapated until I had to revive it with three hours of GLEE!
See full size image

Yup, I 'm a glee nerd - my mom got me hooked on it and we own every episode on itunes. After that I was not able to sleep for the life of me. I ran some errands with my bestie and then was completely exhausted. Unfortunately we were 30 min. from my house dropping off resumes for her (she just lost her job). I complained and acted like a looney due to my lack of sleep. By 3:15 she had me home, all tucked into bed :)

I woke up at 8:30 from the chaos that took over my home in the form of my two adolescent brothers and the grouchy pants reared their ugly head once again. After only five hours of sleep (I like to sleep at least 7 on work days) I padded down the stairs, eye closed, and inhaled a piece of chicken - weird, I know. All the while I ignored everyone around me, threatening them to even say one word to me. I knew that this would not due at all because going to work with a bad attitude can ruin my night, mostly because dementia/alzheimer's patients can really detect it and become a pill themselves. So I NEEDED a pick me up!


A frappuccino was my answer, but that alone could not tame to grouch monster.

blogs illo.bmp(Note cheesy comic is a side effect of lack of sleep)

I needed to catch up on reading blogs and that instantly put me in a good mood! Nothing like taking a gander through my blog roll to cheer me up.

A little bit of Billy never hurt either :) He is Fiiiiine, with a capital F.

With this new and improved attitude I even read a not-so-good email and didn't let it get me down! Now on to a shower and then work :)
You have read this article with the title Grouchy Pants. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/grouchy-pants.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Grouchy Pants"

Post a Comment