Sunday Funday

Sunday Funday was not all that it could have been considering that I had worked the night before and spent more of the day sleeping :) Then again I love sleep! I just woke up from a nap but I had a really hard time falling asleep because of all the fireworks going off. Last night was a great night at work and hopefully tonight's the same!

I went running again today! I didn't have enough water before I left and my right calve was cramping something terrible. After my run I made my first Green Monster!


I accidentally bought regular almond milk instead of vanilla so it had a really strong almond milk taste, which I'm not too fond of. I'm going to use more spinach next time and no yogurt. It was so yummy!

Now to head to work :)
You have read this article with the title Sunday Funday. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/sunday-funday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday Funday"

Post a Comment