Shopping!

That's what I did yesterday! Well, not physically but internet-ly. I love Arden B but I don't have a store close to me so I did the next best thing - online shopped! I'm usually very hesitant about online shopping but I had a good feeling. Pictures to come!

After all that fun I did some cleaning and then was ready to go on another lake run. Unfortunately my dad feel asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake him. By the time he woke up it was time for him to be somewhere. Since that didn't happen I decided to try out Exercise TV On Demand. I did a 30 min. Shiva Rea flow yoga for beginners. It was called something like Bend, Hold, Pose. I really, really enjoyed it. I'm planning to do it again after my morning run today!

Yesterday wasn't all good though I pigged out on pizza last night. Total binge! Today I started fresh with a banana and canteploupe for breakfast.


Followed by a big glass of water in my favorite glass :)



Now onto a morning/afternoon run, followed by some yoga!
You have read this article with the title Shopping!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/shopping.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shopping!"

Post a Comment