Looking back...

After looking over some of my past blog entries I noticed a trend. I am constantly falling off of the wagon! So I'm going to stop. Caitlin had mentioned somewhere in a post on The Healthy Tipping Point that it takes about three months to make healthy living a habit! I'm about a month or so in and I'm still struggling. I figure, though, that if people can quit smoking and other drugs I can quit being unhealthly. If only there were a refined sugar patch that existed to wean yourself off of bread and processed foods... I'm going to persevere and remember how healthy and good it feels to eat right!


That being said I'm going to continue you with my this post as usual. Currently I am about half of the way through a NOC shift at work and I have the opportunity to blog :)

I wanted somthing healthy for my middle-of-the-night meal, so oats it was!

I had to battle with the microwave to keep the oats from exploding. After winning that war I grabbed some tasty yogurt (it was high calorie but all that I had).

Then I added some banana and perfecto!
It was delicious! Now back to work :)



You have read this article with the title Looking back.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/looking-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Looking back..."

Post a Comment