Blogcation

So I took a bit of a blog-cation. Unfortunately this does not mean that I went on vacation and took my blog with me but instead I took a hiatus from blogging. In addition I took a hiatus from healthy living. So here's to getting back on the wagon!

I've been following Carla at thirty-two down fifteen to go since I first started blogging. She's currently writing on forty things she's learned on losing forty pounds. In one of her blog entries she wrote about making attainable. I was re-evaluating some of the goals I had made for myself and I came to the realization that I was setting myself up for failure. I wanted to lose 32lbs. in three months. Sure Heidi Klum did it but I never claimed to be Heidi (ah if only...). My new goal is, yes, to still make it down to 128 lbs. but by the time I turn twenty so that is a little over a year. By the end of the summer I am going to lose ten pounds. I have about a six weeks to accomplish this and I know that I can do.

I am still planning on running a half marathon in November. I'm slowly cutting out refined sugars. I think reading Skinny Bitch and the South Beach diet book again will help me stay motivated. On the workout front I would like to do something active everyday. I'm totally going to do this!

You have read this article with the title Blogcation. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogcation.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blogcation"

Post a Comment