Rundizzle in the Sunsizzle

This afternoon (or morning in night shift land) i decided to set out for a run. I could feel the hot sun pouring into my room, making it unbearable to lie in bed any longer. I was under the impression that it was about 80 degrees out, considering that is never gets that hot here. Boy was I wrong! I ran very slowly and all I kept thinking was 'it is so frickin' hot out.' I didn't have any breakfast or water I ran about two miles and then I walked the rest of the way home and by walk I mean crawled. I got home drenched and parched, sucking down water for dear life. My mom waltzed into the house proclaiming that it was 98 degrees out!!! I felt like such a weeny for not running the whole way. I kept thinking that if I can't run in '8o degree' weather what am I going to do when I run my half marathon in San Antonio!?!? Little did I know that it was actually almost a hundred degrees, so now I feel much more accomplished.

Post run I had tons of water and a delicious smamich with lettuce, tomato, turkey, and Italian herb bread.
Followed by a super delicious diet Hansen's :) I love soda this is a calorie free, natural alternative to Coke.
Deeeeeeelicious! Now to get on with the rest of my day.

You have read this article with the title Rundizzle in the Sunsizzle. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/rundizzle-in-sunsizzle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rundizzle in the Sunsizzle"

Post a Comment