Bright and Early

I got up super early this morning (at 6:30) and started my day off with some Fage Greek yogurt with strawberry jam-like stuff that you mix in. I've never tried this kind of Greek yogurt but I really liked it. The strawberry was a little too sweet but still super delicious, almost like dessert!














Inhaled it! After going through my blog roll and laying in bed for another hour I took the puppers for a walk. She's slowed down a lot in the past year so we had to pace ourselves. I then made a delicious tropical smoothie! Also another first for me. It is definitely going to become a staple in my smoothie repertoire. :)

Now off to the lake for a run!

You have read this article with the title Bright and Early. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/bright-and-early.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bright and Early"

Post a Comment