Monday Monday

Ooh so good to me. I went snack crazy and work last night and ate, wait for it, refined sugar!!! I've been doing so well and then white bread happened and chips! Today I stayed on track although I did eat some cereal. :( Lots of smoothies, egg whites, and whole grains! andddd watermelon! nom nom.

I went on a 3.5 mile run in about 45 min. which included two five min. stretch breaks. I had kind of a hard time but I only walked about 10 steps the whole time! My goal today was to run with good posture and form and not walk! I wanted to do pilates and weights but my friend had a crisis and there was book clubs. Always so many excuses.

Tomorrow I'm hoping for a better workout including Zumba! I'm also getting my first brazilian tomorrow and my yoohoo is nervous... hopefully it goes okay :)
You have read this article with the title Monday Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/monday-monday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Monday Monday"

Post a Comment