It's a great day

and last night was a great night! It was not stressful and the morning was splendid. Normally work gets insane around 5:00 or 5:30 but today it was smooth sailing, busy, but smooth nevertheless.

During work last night I had a bowl of oatmeal with half a lil'Yami strawberry yogurt on top.
(excuse the gross pic.)
After that great morning I went by Starbucks for some Passion tea for the mom and I :)
3546861440_dcd6957041_large unfortunately she had already left the house when I cam in

I also picked up a super delicious Turkey Bacon, egg white, english muffin sandwhich.
Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon with Egg Whites on English Muffin (not my pic. obviously)

Now I'm going to take a nap before going grocery shopping and doing laundry :)

You have read this article with the title It's a great day. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/it-great-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's a great day"

Post a Comment