Rock that body!

I always forget how great I feel after a work out! All day long I had been putting off going for a run - I made a cake, cleaned the kitchen, DID laundry. By the time 6:00 rolled around I knew that I would have to get on with it if I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather! I went on my 3.5 mile loop but I cut it short on one part so it was about 3.25 miles, which isn't bad. The best part was I wasn't even gone forty five minutes! I did walk at one point but only about 25 yards.

My friend got an Avon digital stretch bangle watch for her graduation but she didn't want so she gave it to me :) It looks like this
Digital Stretch Bangle Watch
I really like it but I cannot figure out how to set it! I wore it on my run even though the time was wrong but I was able to keep track of how much time had passed. Until I get a more high tech running watch this will do.

I brought my brother's i-pod with me and it had some really great workout tunes on it so that made it easier. The sun was shining and I had no problem finding my stride. I think that the next time I drag my feet about going running I just need to look at this blog and remember how great I feel!
You have read this article with the title Rock that body!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/rock-that-body.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rock that body!"

Post a Comment