Holy Cats

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Friday and it's Tuesday.... In my defense I have had blogging on the brain. Lots of pictures have been taken and blogging plans made. I originally planned to recap the weekend but I decided why go back when going forward is so much better! (I will recap Monday and the rest of Friday though...)

Friday
I left off with running plans. Lake Padden is about 2.6 miles around and a 40-ish minute drive away but totally worth it! It is a very beautiful run and there's always lots of other joggers, runners, swimmers, and bikers keeping you company. It's a pretty hilly trail and I only managed to go around it once. I completed my run in about 27 min. That's a little slow but I'm not complaining :)

I also decided to color my hair! Nothing like an impromptu trip to Walmart to inspire makeovers.
It's nice and dark which is how I like my hair. Last summer I went almost blond and it was not a good look for me at all. So even though summer is a time to go lighter, these locks will stay in the dark. I also painted my nails with a new color I found.
When I first painted it on it was super flesh toned and I was think 'eww.' It's grown on my though and I really like it. It was look even better if I was tan, but then again everything looks better when you're tan. Except cancer! So spray tanning it is.

Monday
Yesterday I went to work with my mom because she needed an extra hand. She owns her own dental practice and when she is short-staffed or double booked I come in and do some amateur dental assisting. I had a delicious mid-morning snack
A super yummy Clif Z Bar in chocolate chip and a big 'ol cup of coffee.

After all that jazz I ran some errands with the padre and then went on another venture to Lake Padden with Mr. Pops himself. My dad is in incredible shape for a 51 year-old (but then again he's been a competitive athlete all his life...) so he ran ahead of me. I ran about 1.5 times around so that's about 4 miles. I finished in about 50 min. I was running super slow at the end (those hills killed me!) but I never stopped to walk and that was my goal!

I had my first ever real Green Monster before my run
Lots of spinach, blueberries, half a banana, almond milk, and a tablespoon of Greek yogurt. My next goal is to actually make a green one!

After my run I had a white peach (not as good as the yellow ones but eh) and some water. My mom and I made delicious chicken stir fry that night for dinner. Muy delicioso!

That concludes Monday and Friday :)

Tuesday
I woke up a little sore but was remedied by some delicious French toast.
After that I finished getting ready and headed to my mother's office once again only this time to partake in some wonderful front office work (which I am supposed to be doing now ;) ). I started the work day with a delicious cup of coffee made from her Keurig coffee maker and topped with coconut coffee creamer (yes heaven in a cup does exist).

I'm one of those people who will drink one cup of coffee for hours - hot, cold, lukewarm I'll sip on it all morning. Gross! I know. My roommate used to think that it was really weird. I also munched on a Honey Graham Clif Z Bar (my new favorite thing obviously).
I can't decide between Honey Graham or Chocolate chip... tough call.

Phew! Back to work!
You have read this article with the title Holy Cats. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/holy-cats.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holy Cats"

Post a Comment