Weekend Mania

Today is technically my Saturday since I work on the actual weekend so I decided to celebrate by grocery and hanging out with friends - simultaneously! I'm am such a great multitask-er (just kidding)!

After posting my blog this morning I slept until about 2:30. After being pleasantly awoken by my brother (he was hungry) I got dressed and picked up some Chinese food for him. GUESS WHAT??? I didn't even eat any! I'm really proud of myself because normally
I would have totally scarfed down an egg roll. After that I grocery shopped with my bestie!

All my loot! I've never had Puffins before but I see then in the blog world all the time. I also got a lot other things that I hadn't tried before like frozen mango and pineapple (for smoothies), soy cream chocolate ice cream, Almond Breeze almond milk (I usually get organic), Fage greek yogurt, and Cliff Z bars.

I discovered that I really, really like Cliff Z Bars and had one on the way home

So yummy! I also had a delicious Robek's smoothie :)
I visited with a friend of mine for awhile and then had my bestie and her mom over dinner. I broke into my Trader Joe's stir fry vegetable mix. I stir fried some pork and added soy sauce. I some cinnamon puffins for dessert.

















It was super delicious - a great buy! Off to watch some hot tub machine with the brosef :)


You have read this article with the title Weekend Mania. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-mania.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend Mania"

Post a Comment