Baby Steps

I just realized that... IT'S JULY! That's crazy because it feels like summer just started yesterday! I live in Washington so it never really feels like summer (even though technically it is). Obviously I'm a little bit bitter about living in the WA because I go to university in Texas and that is where I would rather be. :)

Anyways, last night it was really hard to fall asleep because my body is used to stay up all night time. Basically it was close to 5:00 by the time I finally fell asleep which resulted in my sleeping late, again :( After realizing that it was July I started to panic slightly because I had wanted to be so much further along on my weight loss journey by now. I realized that I need to take baby steps. I need to approach my new found lifestyle day by day, meal by meal, and choice by choice. July I am going to get 'er done!

This morning I had an egg scrambled with some smoked turkey breast lunch meat - it was really good surprisingly. I'm going to get on with my day, step by step.
You have read this article with the title Baby Steps. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/baby-steps.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baby Steps"

Post a Comment