Fabbbbbuloussss

That's what today was, fabulous! Productive? No. Did I actually accomplish anything? No. Were clothes washed and dried? Absolutely NO. :) I DID have a great day though and it's been a while since I really did have a good day!

I did call 'Chrissy' and ask her for a ran and then she kind of flaked on me... Oh well, tomorrow for sure! I didn't sleep all day (or workout...) I did get to hang out with one of my best friends and I also went out to dinner with my mamma and it was nummy. I took my brother out for lunch (McDonalds) but I stayed low cal with 4 pc. chicken nuggets at 170 cal. so that's not too bad. I called work and was put off on finding out my schedule :( no bueno. I also made an appointment for getting my hoo-ha waxed. I've never done it but I'm eager (and nervous)!

On the food front I ate McDonald's (the 4pc. nuggets), an english muffin with jam AND butter :/. For dinner I had my absolute favorite food ever! Spaghetti carbonera! So delicious! Afterwards I had a really, really yummy oatmeal cookie with m&m's and chocolate chips - best combination ever!

Today was a great day and now I just need to try to get some sleep and get my body off of this night/day flip flop schedule. :)
You have read this article with the title Fabbbbbuloussss. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/fabbbbbuloussss.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fabbbbbuloussss"

Post a Comment