Two steps forward...

Last night was my first night working nights in a while and I need still need to get the hang of when I'm going to post my "morning/goals" blog and my evening blog. So until I figure that out I'll just do a recap of everything that's happened since yesterday's blog. I went to work and had a salad there then came home and slept until three in the afternoon. Once I woke up I made my self 'lunch'
  • Trader Joe's Eggplant cutlets
  • Steamed broccoli and snap peas
  • Ketchup
I chased that down with a big glass of water and for dessert a delicious strawberry smoothie

It was delicious even though it wasn't South Beach friendly because of the fruit :( Oh well it was low calorie and fabulous!





You have read this article with the title Two steps forward.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/two-steps-forward.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Two steps forward..."

Post a Comment