Behind Schedule

After numerous attempts at writing my morning/pre-work/goal blog I lost my battle to the internet. My internet connection, lately, has been spotty at best even stealing it from my neighbors hasn't remedied my situation. Needless to say frustration has ensued.

In other news yesterday was almost South Beach-a-licious although I did eat a hamburger bun and strawberries (and chocolate!). Last night at work I went bananers I at TWO mini bags of Lays, a Nutrigrain bar, and a Hershey bar with almonds. No bueno :(. I DID resist temptation though. All morning at work all I could think about was the delicious McDonald's breakfast sandwich I was gonna get and then I my way home I didn't make any stops!!!! I am sooooo extremely proud of myself it's ridiculous because I LOVE fast food breakfast sandwiches actually breakfast sandwiches of all kinds!

Before my crazy splurge at work I did in fact have a delicious and nutritious meal (except for the bread...)


  • DELICIOUS chili lime chicken burger from Trader Joe's - SO GOOD
  • yummy green beans with almonds :)
  • Ice tea to drink (you can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south out of the girl)
On the workout front I went to a Zumba class last night which was fun and fabulous and I loved it! Also I saw this one girl, lets call her Chrissy, that I went to high school with and I had a really awkward interaction with her. About a month ago she saw me leaving the gym and randomly asked if I would want to go running with her. Now, this wouldn't be weird except for the fact that we played basketball together for five years, are pretty much neighbors and have never talked. She has always kind of ignored me. She graduated high school early with a full ride volleyball scholarship to a top notch school and then transfered on a same type of scholarship to an even better school and this girl asked ME to workout with HER. She really intimidates me and I am not easily intimidated. So anyways she started texting me to workout and I kept blowing her off and ignoring her but I am going to ask her to go running with me tomorrow and finally get over myself.

So that all being said today I would like to:
  • Call 'Chrissy' and ask her to go running
  • ACTUALLY do my strength training routine
  • LAUNDRY!!!!
  • Figure out work stuff
  • Not sleep all day
  • Keep it clean :)

You have read this article with the title Behind Schedule. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/behind-schedule.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Behind Schedule"

Post a Comment