One step forward, two steps back

Subconsciously, this must be my mantra because this is how I tend to live my life. After a tubby Thursday I had a fatty Friday as well. Only my Friday was waaaaay worse that my Friday. Quitting sugar is like quitting smoking only sucrose patches and gum aren't available. Yesterday I actually had fast food AND ice cream. I undid all of my progress. I am so fricking sick of my attitude. So I'm going to change it (of course I write this after just eating a white chocolate raspberry scone...). For real though, I am going to stay strong for the rest of the day.

Today will be a true testimony to my perseverance because I am working tonight - all night. I am not going to eat ANY sugars or carbs. No chips, dips, or treats. I plan on making a menu for the rest of my week, one that I can stick to. I have some work ahead of my and I'm going to start now!
You have read this article with the title One step forward, two steps back. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-step-forward-two-steps-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "One step forward, two steps back"

Post a Comment