Getting up on the right side of bed... everyday!

I decided that I'm going to start writing a morning post as well as an evening post. I know it seems a little late for a morning post seeing as it's 1:30 in the pm on good ol' pacific time but I did get up before noon today! This is a big deal because on days when I don't get up at 5 am getting up pre-afternoon is huge. So in order to start my day off right (especially my work days) I'm going to blog about my goals for the day :)

Side note When I'm not in school I am a nursing assistant in an Alzheimer's ward - so that is why I hate my job so much. I work from 6:30 am till 3:00 in the afternoon for barely any money, but hey! it's a job.

Anyhoozle back to being positive. My goals for today are as follows:
  • Drink at least 8 oz of water today
  • Get in 90 min. of exercise (30 of cardio - at least)
  • No treats or cheats today (considering yesterday's cupcake debacle)
  • Get in two workouts (my own and a class)
  • (Self) spray tan :) - I'm nervous for this one but uber excited
  • Clean the bathroom (eh)
  • Organize desk (eh again)
  • Clean kitchen (double eh)
  • Close accounts at bank numero one and transfer monies to bank numero dos
Actually I already did that last one this morning but I find that putting a task that you've already completed on a to-do list makes it seem less daunting :) Onward ho! It's time to tackle some of these exciting tasks!
You have read this article with the title Getting up on the right side of bed... everyday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/getting-up-on-right-side-of-bed-everyday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Getting up on the right side of bed... everyday!"

Post a Comment