Rewind!

After writing that some what negative and self-deprecating post I thought about deleting it but the I figured that I should just write a much happier one with my goals for the day/night :)
  • Eat 'South Beach' for the rest of the day
  • Make a food schedule for the rest of the week
  • Write my Trader Joe's grocery list
  • Write my workout schedule for the rest of the week
  • Go to the library
  • Be positive :)
On a different note I attempted to self spray tan! It was interesting.... The color was great very bronze and natural looking, that is where it actually stuck. My arms and legs ended up pretty streaky so I attempted some damage control by filling in the pale spots with more tanner. This salvaged the situation somewhat so my plan now is to stick to long sleeve shirts and pant (good thing Washington summers aren't very hot), let the tan fade and make an appointment for a professional spray tan. On a much happier subject I got my bangs cut yesterday! Little known fact about me as soon as I mention going to the hair dressers everyone groans because I am NEVER happy with my results when I get my hair done. I met this really beautiful and kind Vietnamese woman while volunteering at my church and she told me that she was a hair dresser. I made the appointment yesterday went in apprehensive and was very pleasantly surprised! I came home with a big, shocking smile on my face and told my mom that I loved the way she cut them (my bangs). She was so shocked. They were gorgeous and inexpensive. :) So happy! On that note I am going to end this blog feeling much more positive than when I started it!
You have read this article with the title Rewind!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/rewind.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rewind!"

Post a Comment