Dum Dum De Dum Dum Dum De Dum Dum

A little bit of Rihanna to jump start my morning or should I say night... I had a great night at work no problems, troubles and no one attacked me! After a wonderful drive home belting out some "Ri-Ri" I'm already for bed. (I think I'm getting the hang of when to blog and 'spark') So last night I did eat a little bit of granola before going to work which really did hold me over and I had some strawberries with stevia. Sorry South Beach (and thighs) but I refuse to give up eating strawberries when there is only one week of the season left AND I live in the berry capital of the country.

Unfortunately yesterday I totally half-assed my 5k run meaning it turned into a 1.5 mile run. :( boo for me and strength training was me totally quitting after only one set of my routine. Hopefully today's workout will prove to be better! I managed to sort my laundry and pick it up off the floor so I'm one step closer to washing it! Book club was okay. We're reading "The 5000 Year Leap" and despite my high expectations for it, I don't like it. I'm leading discussion next week so we'll see how that goes...


For dinner yesterday I some super delicious chicken sautéed with barbecue sauce on top of stir fry. nom nom nom nom

Now to sleep and to stay South Beach-a-licious!

You have read this article with the title Dum Dum De Dum Dum Dum De Dum Dum. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/dum-dum-de-dum-dum-dum-de-dum-dum.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dum Dum De Dum Dum Dum De Dum Dum"

Post a Comment