I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream

I started my morning with a little "Manic Monday." I ended up not going to work last night because I was really nauseated :( I slept like a rock until 11:00 and then made myself some eggs with a little bit of bacon.
I've been battling my wireless internet all morning trying to publish this blog so hopefully I win! I do have to work tonight so a long nap is in my future but I do have some goals to make
  • Laundry :(
  • 5k run
  • strength training
  • book club
  • read for book club (better get on this)
On to the gym!

You have read this article with the title I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-was-kissing-valentino-by-crystal-blue.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream"

Post a Comment