Check Check Check

So I started out my morning with a set of goals:
  • Drink at least 8 oz of water today: CHECK (I managed 9)
  • Get in 90 min. of exercise (30 of cardio - at least): CHECK
  • No treats or cheats today: the cupcakes conquered AGAIN I ate two :(
  • Get in two workouts (my own and a class): CHECK - Pilates class and 5k run at 11 min. pace (avg)
  • (Self) spray tan
  • Clean the bathroom: CHECK
  • Organize desk: CHECK
  • Clean kitchen: CHECK
  • Close accounts at bank numero one and transfer monies to bank numero dos: CHECK
I completed all of them but two! Unfortunately I really hate the fact that I ate the two cupcakes :( I was in the midst of cleaning my desk (which was a MESS) and I heard the cupcakes calling my name from down the stairs and I ate one and then another. Thank god my whatever self-control I have left kicked in and I only ate two! After that I went back up the stairs and secluded myself with my desk and the mass of papers its drawers have acquired over the years. After completely going through and organizing important documents as well as recycling everything I don't need anymore. It's so refreshing to get that done! I even vacuumed my carpet because I was on such a cleaning high. I had time to clean the kitchen and bathroom just before I headed out to Pilates. I love my Wednesday night Pilates class. The teacher is great! She's so nice and I get a great ab workout but more importantly I get to stretch, something I don't do often enough.

Side note: I have ZERO flexibility. One of my biggest fitness goals is to become more flexible. A couple months ago I started trying to stretch everyday for fifteen minutes and I can actually touch my toes on my right leg! (That shows how not flexible I am...) I stopped a couple weeks ago (I don't know why either). I'm going to start again though, it's a great practice :)

I came home super relaxed and happy looking forward to going to bed and reading blogs but then I got in a fight with my mother (a huge downside of coming home from college for the summer is fight with parents) and was left feeling super unsettled. At about 9:30 I decided to go to the gym and run in order to avoid eating more cupcakes. My intention was to only run 30 min but there was a 5k option on the treadmill so I did that instead. I usually start out running really slow like 4.7 mph the max out at 5.6 but today I ran one mile at a 12:00 min pace then steadily climbed higher until I finished running a 9:50 min mile pace, which is a bid deal for me.

On to 'food' blog portion (haha pun!):
  • Egg with broccoli, salt, pepper, and a leetle bit of cheese
  • 2 morning star 'sausage' links
  • Broccoli + sugar snap peas + mushrooms + chicken + soy sauce + hummus = nom!
  • (old) coffee, almond milk, and stevia - How I like to start my day (x 2)
Now I'm sitting in bed post shower. My skin is covered in happy juice aka baby oil. It's a weekly ritual of mine to, after a shower, rub baby oil all over and then sleep in leggings and a long sleeve tee, it really keeps my skin moisturized! Hopefully tomorrow will be as productive as today (sans cupcakes) :)
You have read this article with the title Check Check Check. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/check-check-check.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Check Check Check"

Post a Comment