Did someone fall off the wagon...

Yesterday was an amazing day! I was productive, I was right on with my South Beach and I had TWO great workouts! Today... not so much. I ate THREE cupcakes AND a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's. I don't know what my deal was. Oh and I ate Frosted Flakes. WTF was my deal today?!? Seriously? On my to do list I did return phone calls, self spray tan (I'll know by the morning how it looks...) and I got through quite a few strength training note cards but I only did one workout - a ZUMBA class and I only drank two glasses of water. Aside from all the crap I ate I did eat an egg with morning star sausage links and a salad with sautéed shrimp on it.

I'm going to stay positive for tomorrow and accomplish everything that I want to get done. I know that I can do it, today was just a funk. On that note I'm going to hit the sack and wake up refreshed, revitalized, and ready to be healthy!
You have read this article with the title Did someone fall off the wagon.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/did-someone-fall-off-wagon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Did someone fall off the wagon..."

Post a Comment