Late Start

So... despite the fact that I set my alarm clock for nine this morning it was closer to 10:30 when I actually got up. I went to bed pretty late though but regardless I must not waste my day sleeping! My goals for today are a little bit the same as yesterday but a little bit the different :)
  • Drink at least 8 glasses of water
  • No cheats or treats (already broke this one...) - so keep it clean for the rest of the day
  • Get in 90 min. of cardio (at least 30 min. cardio)
  • Get in two workouts (my own and a class)
  • Call the YMCA about Rock-wall climbing
  • Copy strength training workouts on to note cards
  • Return phone calls
  • Go to the library
  • Clean kitchen
  • Start application info. spread sheet
  • Self :) spray tan
This list has a lot on it but I plan to finish or at least start everything. Ready? Go!

You have read this article with the title Late Start. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/late-start.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Late Start"

Post a Comment