The Beginning of a Journey

I am going to embark on a journey, not one of many travels and exotic adventures, but of perseverance and determination. I going to take a weight loss expedition. I have spent my whole life slightly overweight coasting between chubby and chunky. One boyfriend, a terrible job, and a turbulent year later the numbers looking up at me from the scale stunned me. I was down right fat. Not fishing for compliments fat, or body image issues fat but "I don't even know what my face shape is" fat, wearing double digit clothing fat! (you get the picture) When did I become 173 lbs.?! I was still listing my self as 140 (thinking I was being a generous) on paperwork. Even at my previous heaviest I never topped 150. I knew I had been gaining. I was beginning to fit into my mother's clothes and nothing is more self deprecating than asking your mom if you can borrow her shorts.
After a year at college I managed to get myself down to 160 (on a good day) but that is not enough for me. All my life I've wanted to be the tall toned brunette and I am finally going to make it happen.
Goals:Lose 32 lbs.Run a half-marathon, gain muscle, increase flexibility, and eat healthier
Ready? Go!
You have read this article with the title The Beginning of a Journey. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-beginning-of-journey.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Beginning of a Journey"

Post a Comment