There's nothing better

On a hot day than sitting in your underwear, blogging. After getting oh, I don't know... 14 hrs of sleep last night!!!!! I still could not manage to get my energy up - even after a failed attempt at a run. I did manage to run a lot of errands today though but I also managed to eat ice cream... no no. Did you know that water melon has a lot of calories? It really does, which stinks because I love it!!!

Today I ate some watermelon for bekky (breakfast), it was delicious. I attempted a run after that but it didn't go over so well.

NOT TO SELF: I NEED to stop sleeping in after a night off!!!!

After running errands (like picking up my paycheck!) I made myself a really great smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, banana, and plain Greek yogurt. I drank that with a half a whole grain ciabatta topped with a vegan burger, tomato and a little mayo. It was really good. Tonight I went to dinner with a friend and had a dragon and NY roll at this cute little sushi place. To top off a good night I did some grocery shopping with her and ended up with some Naked juice (green machine) as well as MAGAZINES!!


Women's Health and Fitness (this isn't the right cover though...)
I'm hoping that reading these tonight will give me a little inspiration for the rest of the week. Now to embrace 45 more minutes of the undies and big shirt combo paired with a chilled eye mask and a fan. :)

You have read this article with the title There's nothing better. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/there-nothing-better.html. Thanks!

No comment for "There's nothing better"

Post a Comment