Last Day of the Weekend

The last day of the weekend is always heart wrenching :( It means no sleeping in, no staying up late watching TV, and no spare time. I had a lot of homework this weekend so that was a little bit stressful but I love not having to be in a certain place at a certain time. My suite was completely empty so I just did my own thing all weekend. I missed my roomies though! It's so quiet here without them.

After my crazy 'binge' yesterday I ended the night with a little bit of peach Fage.


I started my day off with some breakfast tacos (it's my weekend treat)

(excuse the nasty picture - it's better than it looks)

My mid-afternoon snack was a cup of Total cereal. This is the first time I've ever eaten Total and it wasn't half bad, not too terrible but not my favorite by any means.


My dinner was even more cereal. Cheerios!


I L-O-V-E cereal! I could seriously eat it morning, noon and night. That kind of sums up my day. Not really the best nutritional choices but it could have been a lot worse. I had a really chill weekend - lots of sleep, lots of reading (for class :/), and not a lot of stress. I got all my homework done for Tuesday and Monday and I'm feeling pretty good about the week to come.
You have read this article with the title Last Day of the Weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/last-day-of-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Last Day of the Weekend"

Post a Comment