Last Night of Freedom

How did I celebrate this monumental night?

With a little bit of this...

Whatachicken' with sprite and fries.

I was starving tonight! I had a late lunch at 4:30 that did not tide me over.

Small salad with a chicken strip and a coke zero plus some unpictured nuts

I don't normally eat that late at night, especially fast food; but I was jonesing for some nosh. My eyes were definitely bigger then my stomach because I could not finish all my food (which is probably a good thing).

I started out my day with some Greek yogurt, half a banana and a cup of coffee.


I spent a lot of time today planning my schedule class schedule and figuring out my major/minor plans. It was a very uneventful day but somewhat relaxing which is just what I needed before the craziness that is Trinity ensues.
You have read this article with the title Last Night of Freedom. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/last-night-of-freedom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Last Night of Freedom"

Post a Comment