The day started out in my most favorite way - at noon! I looove sleeping in especially after a late night of doing nothing. After showering and all that fun stuff my bestie and I headed across campus for some breakfast/lunch.



Brown rice, beef (they were out of chicken), broccoli, mushrooms, peas and soy sauce plus a little spicy sauce that I don't know the name of. I washed that down an extra large unsweetened ice with lemon. This is probably one of my favorite things to eat at Trinity. Trinity's dining options aren't very impressive especially for a healthy living lifestyle. I'm eventually going to go grocery shopping but since I spent quite a bit shopping today (more to come with that) I'm going to put off further spendage and make do with the Trin. After lounging around for a while and cooling down (it was 111 here today!) My roommate, suite mate, and I went out for frozen yogurt.


Mango flavored fro yo with strawberries - so delicious!

In order to avoid coming back to campus we hit up the nearest mall and ended up with these:



I needed more shorts (since I rarely wear them in WA) so I picked up some white ones at Arden B. Arden B. is one of my favorite places to shop - it's pretty affordable and there's usually lots of good stuff. After sifting through tons of merchandise at Forever 21 I ended up with a simple turquoise top and a white undershirt for it. I didn't spend very much which is good because I'm trying to keep it thrifty.

I also grabbed some summer shoes at Rack Room Shoes.



All this for $25! I really needed some new shoes so these were some great purchases. My whole suite all has the same shoe size so we can all share which is great!

After the mall and pre-Rack Room we went California Pizza Kitchen. DELICIOUS! I got an appetizer to nosh on because I was starving.


An arugala and spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette and Parmesan

My friend Neyaz got the Mediterranean plate

Hummus, pita and some kind of salad. The hummus was amazing

She and I also split the Greek Pizza



I don't even remember all that was on it but it was amazing. It came with tzatziki sauce. I've eaten at CPK before but I don't remember it being that delicious. Nezie and I are still raving about it.

It's been a great day and it's nice to get in some fun before the craziness of school starts.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/the-day-started-out-in-my-most-favorite.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment