Morning Post!

Yay! This is my first morning post in a while. I really enjoyed the time when I would blog every morning and night. It was a great way to get my head in the game (so to speak). I started out my day at 7:30 (ick!) with some strawberry Fage

I have an 8:30 half-marathon class so I wanted to get some nosh in before braving the heat. I looked at the weather report and weather.com told me that it was 95 but felt like 105! The hottest I have ever really run in was like 78 degrees; so you can just imagine my shock at running in humidity and heat. Thankfully it was a little overcast so the sun wasn't beating down but nevertheless... I ran a half my warm up around the track then ran around campus for 20 minutes with a girlfriend of mine whose in the class. I have NEVER sweat so much during a work out. I'm pretty sure I looked like a strawberry my face was so red. Hopefully I didn't scare too many people as I was heading back to my room. After substantially cooling down I had a second breakfast.

cheerios and milk! Soooo refreshing!

I had a fabulous nap and after getting showered and dressed for the day I'm ready to go on to my next classes :) Before I end this blog I want to add my 'goals' for the day.


  • Drink 8, 8 oz. glasses of water

  • Go to bed by midnight

  • Figure out work schedule

  • Fill out/pick up FWS form

  • Laundry!
Off to lunch and class!
You have read this article with the title Morning Post!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/morning-post.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Morning Post!"

Post a Comment