There was a lot of this



this weekend. There was definitely a lot of indulging Thursday and Friday night. I definitely went a little nuts with the chips and queso these past couple of days. I'm pretty sure there was also a honey butter chicken biscuit involved... and some breakfast tacos... and lucky charms... :) I don't even like queso that much so it's definitely a once in a while thing. My roommate last year loved queso, she would actually eat it by itself. Not my thing but I guess we all have our vices.

Tonight was fabulous and (thankfully) not as 'indulgent.' A couple girlfriends and I went out to Piatti. Piatti is a fabulous restaurant in the Quarry (a shopping center near my school), all the waiters look like male models and the atmosphere is really classy. I had a delicious Caesar salad with some wonderful sparkling wine. We sat there for close to three hours chatting, catching up and having a great time. So tonight instead of going out tonight I decided to stay in with...

a little bit of this


(hey at least it's not queso)

and some of this




which to read, which to read? Prometheus Bound, which must be finished (and started) by Tuesday or Allure, with the fabulous Kim Kardashian on the cover? It's a tough call...
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/there-was-lot-of-this-this-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment