Dorm Sweet Dorm

After a really LONG day yesterday I am finally all moved in! All went smoothly yesterday (no bag troubles - expect for the ones under my eyes) and I'm glad to finally be in the city. I forgot home much I loved the south - warm weather, nice people, and some good southern cooking.

I started off my move with the right foot
a wonderful Texas sized iced tea. I'm not a sweet tea person but a little bit of extra lemon goes a long waaaay. I paired my tea with a couple tacos and some beans and rice. Not exactly healthy living but definitely worth it!

Sunday funday was more of a Sunday stress-day. I hate moving! It is just so incredibly stressful. My roommate and I had to make three trips back and forth from my roomies house and the dorms before all our stuff was in the room. The room ended up being much smaller than we had anticipated. Picture are soon to come! Right now I have tons of unpacking and organizing to do before the room is blog worthy.

My suite mate and I went on a much needed trip to Walmart for some necessary items


I love shopping for toiletries! Stick me in a Walgreens and I'm a happy camper. After that we found that our dining hall had clothes so we decided to hit up the local Sonic. Definitely my favorite fast food place.



Crispy chicken salad with a small lemon-berry slush! Delicious! Even though is wasn't the most healthy dinner I did get some vegetables in.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get everything organized. It's a nice change going from..
this

to this


Off to bed!
You have read this article with the title Dorm Sweet Dorm. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/dorm-sweet-dorm.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dorm Sweet Dorm"

Post a Comment