Brown Chicken Brown Cow

Warning: This title has absolutely nothing to do with this post. I just have a hard time titling posts and bow chika bow wow keeps going through me head for no apparent reason.

I hope that my last post inspired some introspection. Taking a transcendental point of view in life is important to do now and then. There's some of my inner philosophy nerd for you, who else actually talks about transcendentalism? or even uses that word? Nerds that like to think about things that don't have any impact on regular life that's who. :) I'm still hoping to see some 'coming out' posts...

Unfortunately I don't see a run in tonight's forecast. :( Boo on my part. I really should go because my legs are really sore today and running on them would make them feel better. I actually miss that sore feeling (the one that makes you take five minutes to sit down) when I'm coming up with excuses not to work out and it was very welcome today, even if it did make me feel like I was trudging through pudding as I walked around campus. Alas I ate a late dinner (as in I just ate) and if I went running now I would definitely yarf; on the off chance that there's some eye candy on the track I wouldn't want to scare them away. The only time puking in public doesn't scare away college boys is when you're wearing fake eyelashes, showing too much cleavage, and your chacha is playing peek-a-boo with the short skirt you're wearing aka at frat parties or outside of bars. (Disgusting, I know!) Since I currently am not a candidate to acceptably blow chunks and I don't want to run at 10:30 at night I'm just going to stay in tonight and do homework. To be honest I'd rather be outside. To prove this I decided to waste even more time and give you all the wonderful pleasure of viewing my dislike for studying...

Exhibit A: Homework

Exhibit B: Me
Rocking the man flannel sooooo good!

My psychic skills are telling me that a run will occur tomorrow and they're usually pretty spot on - especially concerning my own future. In honor of Fat Talk Free Week I'm going to try to do a post about that tomorrow. Trinity University was the first school to establish the sorority and female athlete body image program and even national sororities have jumped on board. It's a cool program. We have a Fat Talk Free day every week and we make a pretty big deal about Fat Talk Free Week here. So... hopefully some more info on that tomorrow and maybe some pics :)

Night Night! I'm want to see some closet doors opening soon...
You have read this article with the title Brown Chicken Brown Cow. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/brown-chicken-brown-cow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Post a Comment