TGIF

Seriously thank God it's Friday! This week seemed to last foreverrrrrr and I am so glad that it's (almost) over. I don't know why this week in particular seemed to last ridiculously long but I think it had something to do with the fact that I had a lot of things outside of class going on.

I hope that ya'll liked the Indian food Wednesday post and I've inspired some plans for next Wednesday... I had a great Thursday! (wow that was a simple sentence) Thursdays are usually less than great for me because I have three classes back to back and two of them are painful to sit through. I also work longer on Thursdays than most days but yesterday one of my classes got canceled (not the fun one thankfully) and I was only at work for a short time. :) After work Neyaz and I headed out to do shopping. I have an induction ceremony today that I'm speaking at and I needed something to wear; Neyaz also needed to pick up a few things as well. Our shopping trip was unsuccessful. Shopping is usually hit or miss for an yesterday was definitely a miss. Our trip was not all in vain though - Neyaz found the cutest Bebe romper, seriously it's fabulous. I picked up my first MAC product ever. I know that this isn't a beauty blog by any means but I love makeup. Those that know me would probably be shocked to hear this because I don't actually wear makeup very often but regardless I love it. I read beauty blogs and watch youtube videos about makeup but I just don't wear it...

I've been hearing great things about the MAC face and body foundation so I decided to try it out. I really like MAC stores and the people are always very nice. So after getting my face painted I decided to actually make a purchase. I am the most hesitant buyer ever and I almost always return most of what I buy but not this (hopefully).

I don't usually spend very much money on cosmetics but $34.00 (with tax) for 120 ml. is not too bad considering MAC brushes start at $35. Right now I'm using the Clinique Perfectly Real foundation that my mom got me for my birthday. I really like it but since I'm almost out and repurchasing it is also pretty pricey I decided to try something new. I'm C1 which goes to prove that I am incredibly white. I don't see any tanning in my future so I'll continue on being casper's understudy. To go along with this purchase I also did some online shopping. A haul is soon to come...

To finish off a great night Neyaz and I went to Panera for a late dinner.

A delicious Greek salad with a (not pictured) lemonade. Panera is one (of many things) that I miss about San Antonio when I'm at home in Washington because our nearest Panera is about 2 hours away. I've never had one of their sandwiches but their salads are amazing!

Soon to come: A (more about) Friday post and October goals!
You have read this article with the title TGIF. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/tgif.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TGIF"

Post a Comment