Hallelujah! No more tests (for now...)

I made it through the week! I meant to blog yesterday but I was in a post-midterm coma that could only be cured with a five hour nap and Mexican food - it was FABULOUS. After all that shenanigans and ten hours of sleep I declare myself ready to reenter society. I did manage to capture a few wonderful foodie moments that transpired this week:


Kashi Chicken Florentine: chicken (duh), spinach, peppers, Portobello mushrooms, orzo pilaf, and garlic white wine cream sauce.
Red Bull: death in a can
Luna bar: s'more flavor (Luna bars are so good but I'm think that they're scent is pretty funky)



Green Machine!!!! So gooooood, I wish my Green Monsters tasted like this.

I'm usually really hesitant to buy frozen dinners but I was feeling waaaay to lazy to stand in line to buy a sandwich (sad, I know) and this was the only microwavable option that appeared to be more edible than cardboard pizza. I hate to rave about stuff but it was delicious. The description on the box and the title seemed a little pretentious to me (come on, garlic white wine cream sauce? - in a box?) but I was proved wrong, royally. This legitimately tasted like I had purchased it at a restaurant. So if you're ever in the neighborhood for quick food I would totally suggest Kashi.

I made it almost six months going without a red bull because last year I drank way to many during a really hard week. I legitimately felt like I was going to die. It was awful. This week I was desperate. I started out slow with a little can then the next day a bigger one and I felt okay so for some reason I rationalized that it would okay to drink three - in one day - bad call. I felt sooooo bad. Thank god I now have written (or typed) proof that drinking three beverages that have at least 600 mg. of caffeine per can in one day makes me feel like crap. Naked juice, 'nuff said.

I really wanted to post a blog last weekend because last Wednesday our sorority had its Crush party! Basically our sorority rents out a club and we anonymously invite our 'crushes.' It was a great middle of the week break! I got ready with my roommates and Tess's boyfriend.

My lovely besties


candid silliness

If only everybody could have friends this beautiful

Roommates

It probably seemed like you were just taking a tour of my Facebook but I love pictures that aren't just of mediocre meals.

If that wasn't enough fun I got to go to a Chopin concerto with Lauren on Friday night.

The view from our balcony seats, so great!

We had a really wonderful time! It was two hours of beautiful music and great company. Fast forward to Saturday morning it was study study study and no running, elliptical, or yoga. Yes I said yoga. I was supposed to go to Bikram with Lauren but Thursday afternoon turned into a ridiculous nap so hopefully I'm able to go tomorrow. I'm really nervous about it but I trust other bloggers and it I'm pretty sure I've heard Bikram mentioned once or twice in the blog world and I can't be real member of the healthy living blog community without trying this craze.

Finally the last installment of the women crazy enough to live with me. Neyaz finally found a picture that she deemed appropriate to be posted online.


Neyaz or my little NuNu is the definition of a Persian princess. She stuck by my side and Tess's during pledging. We made a pact together to pledge the same sorority last year and it brought us closer than I ever thought we would be. She is a biochemistry molecular biology major and will be a kick ass radiologist some day. Even though she doesn't technically live with Tess and I she definitely does. It's wonderful having a friend like Neyaz because she keeps my head on straight and makes sure my priorities are in line. It's really hard to find people who I share similar ideals with and Neyaz definitely does. When we first met at the beginning of freshman year I would have never thought that we would become best friends but we have definitely become as close as sisters.

Another post to come tomorrow! (maybe it'll include some yoga...)



You have read this article with the title Hallelujah! No more tests (for now...). You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/hallelujah-no-more-tests-for-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hallelujah! No more tests (for now...)"

Post a Comment