Weekend Wrap Up

After posting yesterday's blog I had every intention of doing homework. Sometimes intentions just aren't enough. I managed to make a long list of everything that I need to do but unfortunately making a list means that I actually have to cross things off of it, ergo accomplish tasks. Lauren and I spent quite a bit of time lounging around and pretending to work, needless to say nothing was accomplished.

I've recently come across some different blogging communities online and am considering whether or not to join. I'm currently a part of the Healthy Living blogs community but there's a few others I'm looking into. I am also considering switching from blogger to wordpress. Wordpress users out there - what do you think about it? I really want to get an 'about me' page and different tabs. I've heard that it's more complicated than blogger but I would like to expand my blog a little bit. Who knows? I'm pretty sure I have a million other more important things to do than research blogs hosts.

After wasting ample amounts of time and accomplishing very little homework I actually went running! It's been a long time since I've gone running (which is a sad truth indeed). I decided to go running around the track. I thought that it would be boring but I just cranked up some tunes and ran. It was around 9:00 at night so there was only a couple people out there. There are lights around the track so I felt pretty safe. I only ran two miles and then walked a 1/4 mile for cool down but two miles is better than no miles! The weather was perfect! It was nice and warm with a light breeze. Muy perfecto!

Afterwards my lovely pledge sisters coerced me into going out and we had a fabulous time1

Amber, yours truly, Katey, and Catherine. Katey went out with another group but it was still good to see her. I was worried that my foundation was too dark so I mixed with a really light Revlon Photoready foundation and my faced turn out too light so I'm pulled off a Snow White all night. I just recently picked up some Redken color extend shampoo and fell in love! I was really hesitant about purchasing it because it's so very pricey but Allure named it the best shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair. The Texas sun makes my hair really light so I dye it regularly to keep it rich and dark. I might be a blonde at heart but I'm a brunette on the outside 100%. Getting off my beauty spiel now! Last night was fabulous lots of dancing, cute boys, and SPURS (my sorority)!

I started today off with some Chobani. I'd have to say that the peach kind is definitely my favorite.


Today was spent trying to finish up some homework but mostly I was just too drained to do so. After the load of laundry that i just put in the dryer finishes up I am hitting the sack!

Goodnight bloggies! Have a wonderful week and remember it's only five more days till Friday :)
You have read this article with the title Weekend Wrap Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/weekend-wrap-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend Wrap Up"

Post a Comment