Shout Out

I know that normally you are supposed to do a shout to someone about something but I could not figure out what else to title this post (I find titling posts very difficult). Update - I am alive :) just very busy. I have three exams this week (one of which is tonight...) so I will resume regular blogging on Thursday after my last test!

Even though I'm more of a summer than a fall I couldn't resist...

Leaves - we have these trees in my neighborhood at home

I love the contrast between the dark trunk and the bright leaves

This looks like my running trail back home

and where I wish I was - Paris in the Fall
You have read this article with the title Shout Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/shout-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shout Out"

Post a Comment