Nothing's sadder...

than the end of a weekend. It was a great one but I've heard it said that all good things must come to an end so I guess that I can't complain. I didn't do near enough homework meaning I didn't really do any homework but I did do a lot of sleeping and relaxing. I got to go workout yesterday with my friend Catherine and I'll go again tonight. It's nice to know that I can workout again without getting really behind in my study schedule. Catherine and I also got to go out to a party last night and we had a great time! I'm not that much of a party girl but once a weekend is good enough for me. I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend and lots of good things happened. Now I must commence watching the Law and Order SVU marathon doing homework.

Ciao bloggies!
You have read this article with the title Nothing's sadder.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/nothing-sadder.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nothing's sadder..."

Post a Comment