There's a She Wolf in the Closet...

Not really. I just had a good dose of Shakira to start off my run (jog?) tonight. I had a pretty weird playlist going on:
  • She Wolf - Shakira
  • Poster of a Girl - Metric
  • Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
  • When Your Heart Stops Beating - +44
  • Forgot about Dre - Eminem and (of course) Dr. Dre
Can you tell my ipod was on shuffle? Somewhere in there I listened to bits and pieces of songs but had to skip them (I have terrible music ADD). I also really update my ipod because this was a really strange mix of songs to run to.

I only ran 2 miles and then did and .25 mile cool down walk. Eventually I'll start running more than just two miles but for now I'm satisfied with the fact that I actually tear myself away from my homework for more than 5 minutes. I haven't been bringing my watch with me so I don't actually know how fast slow I was running. Surprisingly I felt amazing when I first started my jaunt. The weather was fabulous today, very fall-y! I don't miss Washington weather (EVER) but it was nice to have cardigan weather because I am an absolute cardigan addict. I even got to wear long pants on my jog. I find that in fitness magazines the editors always say that they absolutely must workout in cute clothes, apparently it makes them feel better about themselves. I'm the kind of girl that when you see me running on the treadmill you have to double take because at first you thought I was a homeless person working on my fitness. Thanks to my addiction to yoga pants I did finally purchase some nice Nike pants and capris - both of which I absolutely love! In case ya'll forgot I don't ever work out in shorts for a number of reasons. I also never wear cute little running shirts or tanks but giant t-shirts that have been willed down in my sorority for the last hundred years (slight exaggeration). Back from my bird walk - bottom line the run was a great one. There was some eye candy out on the track (always a plus) and the weather was fabulous.

For breakfast (lunch? I didn't get up till 11:30) I had some delicious Chobani.


It was slightly less than stellar but mostly because I don't like blueberries. I was wearing my big girl pants today so I forced myself to finish it. I had an afternoon snack of honey nut Cheerios during my weekend gossip rundown with one of my girlfriends. For dinner I had a baked potato (my first in probably 8 years) and some smoked turkey breast. I topped my 'tater with some butter, diced tomatoes, chives, and garbanzo beans. I took a picture but apparently potatoes aren't photogenic, go figure!

Now on to homework! I met with one of my professors today about declaring my major and found out that I need to get immaculate grades if I want to pursue grad schools other than law school. Oh the pressure! But that's the life of an undergrad.

Question: Do you prefer looking together and stylish when you go the gym or like you got dressed in your older brother's closet - in the dark? Does it affect your fitness confidence?

You have read this article with the title There's a She Wolf in the Closet.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/10/there-she-wolf-in-closet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "There's a She Wolf in the Closet..."

Post a Comment