Back at the Gym

I am very ashamed to say that I have not been to the gym in a very, very long time, like... um... months. That's not to say that I haven't worked out in months, I just haven't been in a gym. It was good to be back! The decrease in my bank account for paying the membership fee wasn't good but I liked being back on the elliptical :) 

Working Out!

I decided to start slow by doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and watch some Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I don't have cable or a T.V. so I guess if I want to watch cable I need to go to the gym! Good motivation! 

Class schedules and my spiritual vitamin of the day :) 

My next post is going to be something new... a guest post! 


You have read this article with the title Back at the Gym . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/09/back-at-gym.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back at the Gym "

Post a Comment