Slow Start but No Complaints

Good afternoon blogstars! I have had a very slow start to my day and am just now enjoying breakfast!

Strawberry Sunrise :)
2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
6 frozen strawberries
1/4 cup Almond milk 
1 banana

Before you judge my seemingly hedonistic lifestyle I did not just wake up but I did awake at the early hour of 11:00. These past two days I have slept in longer than I have in the past 6 months and I am not ashamed to say that I enjoyed it very much! I downed a couple of cups of coffee while my boyfriend stayed in bed and I blogged about my grocery store trip. It was a fabulous... erm... "morning." ;)


I had a late night last night. My friends Catherine and Austin and I went to a bar called The Hangar and had a couple drinks then headed over to a frat party for some good wholesome fun. 

Hanging at The Hangar

Before I went out I made myself a delicious dinner (now that I have food!), I even indulged in some vino and lime water :) 

Salad (Romaine & Cherry Tomatoes)
Rotisserie chicken
Brown Rice
Corn 

As an effort to eat clean when I made myself a healthy dessert :) 

Greek Honey Yogurt
Bear Naked Maple and Pecan Granola

It was a great night and I have had a fabulous relaxing morning. Now off to get some work done! 


You have read this article with the title Slow Start but No Complaints . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/09/slow-start-but-no-complaints.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Slow Start but No Complaints "

Post a Comment