Coffe Coffee Coffee

Okay... let's talk about coffee...
 
Wow! The difference that one extra cup of coffee can make in your morning is crazy! I set my new coffeemaker to brew at 7:30 am but I of course didn't get up until 9 ;) and I brew about 4 cups of coffee which amounts to one and three quarters mug fulls (how does that work?) and I barely finish one but this morning I was on a roll and drank all of it! So now I am typing at a million words a minute and chatting up everyone that comes into work :)))
 
Being from the Northwest I had to grow to love coffee. I used to go to coffee shops almost everyday to meet friends or have meetings but I would never drink coffee at home, that is until I started working nights. I have been the girl to drink coffee black with just Splenda then I moved on to drinking some coffee with my milk (literally my "coffee" would be 75% milk), then I started drinking almond milk and Stevia in my coffee then back to black with Splenda but now I have finally found my coffee nirvana :) 

I drink Dunkin Donuts Original coffee and it is so good! They don't sell it back home so I always have to mail big bags to my mom because she is obsessed with it. My favorite type of coffee is the Gevalia coffee that I brewed at the law firm this summer and I think that I'm going to go back to that after I finish my bag of dunkin'. I drink my coffee with Nestle's Natural Bliss coffee creamer in vanilla. It is because of this creamer that I even drink coffee! It's pretty low-cal. They have a fat free version that is 15 calories fewer and I like to buy that one but I can't find a big bottle of it and since I don't get to the store very often (because of my lack of car) I like to buy the big bottle creamer because otherwise I can't drink my coffee since I don't keep milk in my house on a regular basis. It is 1 WW point per serving and a serving is 1 tablespoon. I use three table spoons in my coffee, that seems like a lot (because it is...) but I would rather use 3 points a morning on coffee than on snacks. Even though I try not to eat any sugar I won't give up my coffee creamer. I used to drink a sugar free Red Bull or diet coke in the morning to get that jolt of caffeine so I think it is better to have a little bit of real sugar than a lot of the fake stuff.

I used to barely choke down my coffee but now I drink coffee before class and then in the afternoon when I get back from work before I go to the gym. I know that coffee dehydrates you but I find that drinking coffee close to the time that I go to workout makes a HUGE difference in my workout! I am able to push harder and run longer! It's great! Plus that afternoon pick me up really improves my homework performance!

That was one heck of a long post on... coffee! Oh well! We all love it, need it, and live off of it! I STRONGLY suggest trying that creamer. I even turned my boyfriend on to it and he is such a coffee snob ;)
You have read this article with the title Coffe Coffee Coffee. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/09/coffe-coffee-coffee.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Coffe Coffee Coffee"

Post a Comment