Photo shoot today

Hi everyone, just a real quick post to update you on my pictures that I got done by my wonderful photographer Philip Darley today.

It's been a really busy couple of days so I apologise for not posting. I have been eating clean and doing my FYM exercises regularly and the Transformation Kit is really challenging my body.

Today was a real short notice photo shoot that Phil thought would be great for my blog. A bit of glamour Mum (thanks to wonderful hair and make up guru Simon Bull) in the kitchen cooking with our kids and some fitness shots. We had it all going on, of course our kids wanted pancakes so the below picture is us mixing up the batter!!!!



Of course the reason behind the pancake mix was our kids wanting to see my famous pancake flip!!!! Remember this one Celeste took of me....

This always gets the kids excited!!! How excited am I doing the flip??? I love it!!!!





Then we got into some fitness photo's which I'll reveal throughout the next few posts, but here is me striking a "paparazzi" pose but really flexing my canons :-)





Well we did have a ball today and I look forward to sharing more pictures of my fitness, food and style journey!!!!

Xx Dani


You have read this article fit yummy mummy / photo shoot / photographer / transformation kit with the title Photo shoot today. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/09/photo-shoot-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Photo shoot today"

Post a Comment