Lbs, hangovers, and workouts

By hangover I mean fast food hangover... I have been eating very clean and healthy, staying on track with my points, and exercising but I did have Whataburger on Wednesday night and WOW! did I have a hangover the next day! My head was aching, I was nauseous, and I even looked blah. All I can say is that no more fast food for me! 

 So I replaced that with meals like this :) 



This week was super stressful and it didn't help that my coffeemaker broke. Some of you may think "oh well, ya get a new one on the weekend," not this girl! I lost it and had to borrow my boyfriend's car and buy a new one that day. I drink coffee twice a day, once when I get up and once after class before my workout. In order to fuel my habit I bought this $16.50 coffee maker with an automatic timer :) 

Yup, I am a proud new mom of this little guy :)

To celebrate the end of this long weekend one of my girlfriends and I went to our local drive thru liquor store (yup, only in Texas) for some dranks and watched our girls soccer team beat University of Dallas. Afterwards we had a delicious dinner at Tycoon Flatts, a local bar/burger joint and then watched a movie and did our nails, the perfect Friday night! 

Sorority sisters are great at sharing... especially milkshakes :) 

Today I had a lovely date night with the boyfriend, Thai food, and now I have to get down nitty gritty and study! Today hasn't been a total waste though (other than date night!) I got my bed frame cleaned and all set up! 


You have read this article with the title Lbs, hangovers, and workouts. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/09/lbs-hangovers-and-workouts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lbs, hangovers, and workouts"

Post a Comment