Mid-day Break

I thought that I would take a little mid-day break and have a snack and a blog session :) I took an avocado and a tablespoon of sour cream and mashed them together...

 YUM! 

Then I added some taco seasoning...

 Just a pinch... ;)

So my plan was to use cucumbers to scoop it as "chips" but then I ate one tortilla chip and I just couldn't stop! It was delicious! :)

My boyfriend finally gave me my birthday present, only 3 weeks late ;) but since I don't have anyone else to show it off too I thought why not blog about it!

He did a beautiful job wrapping it :) (he was so proud that he did it himself!)

He gave me a collective Lolita wineglass (this is the only thing I really wanted)

A WoodWick Persimmon candle :) (it smells sooooo good)

He also gave me a beautiful box with dried roses in the lid 
(yellow roses are my favorite) 


 You can't really tell because of the glare but the name plate says...
"Happy Birthday AnneMarie"
2012

The pictures didn't turn out very well but I was very pleasantly surprised with my beautiful gifts! He also gave me two mix CDs that he made himself as well as a red wine bottle opener to match my red kitchen :) 





You have read this article with the title Mid-day Break . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/09/mid-day-break.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mid-day Break "

Post a Comment