Good Morning!

Just a pretty picture :) 

And long time no blog! I think it's been almost a year and wow! what a year it's been! I can't believe that I'm two weeks away (and five finals) from finishing my senior year of college! Time has flown by... It seems like just yesterday I was sitting down to write my very first blog post as a young sophomore and here I am now two years later about to finish part a great party of my journey. Can I just say a lot has happened this year? Probably more than the last three years combined! Here's a quick run down...

  • I landed an AMAZING JOB (a big girl job no less) 
    • I'm a quality analyst at a fancy shmancy hospital here in San Antonio
  • I got into the the graduate school OF MY DREAMS!
  • I broke up with my boyfriend of almost two years (this is a GOOD thing)
  • I became a vegetarian
  • and hmmm... what else.. probably tons that will be revealed throughout the summer! 
In terms of my health issues they continue to persist! I haven't been able to find a treatment plan that works but I'm dealing with it! I also became diagnosed with another chronic illness with no cure or treatment really, so that was a nice surprise! I found out in January that I have interstitial cystitis which is also known as painful bladder disease and it's alias pretty much tells you what IC is, a bladder disease. After graduation I have appointments with a slew of doctors to try to get a better handle on the disease. So, here's to hoping it gets better! One thing I will say about IC is that it has completely overhauled my diet! There are about a gazillion things I can't eat (slight exaggeration).  The disease COMPLETELY controls my life but more about that later :)

So what does the future hold for Miss Finding Fitness? More blogging!  Lots of it!Graduation! Working, lots of that too! and fitness of course :) I'm doing the couch to 5k right and lots of ToneItUp workouts, so yay! I'm so excited to be back and I can't wait to hear from all of you and see what you've been up too )


You have read this article with the title Good Morning! . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/05/good-morning.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Good Morning! "

Post a Comment