Sunday Funday!

What's it like to have a day without homework due the next day or work to get up early for? Well, let me tell you! It's incredibly uneventful and I loved it! Sure I've spent many a Sunday doing nothing, laying around bra-less watching Lord of the Rings (it's one of the few movies I own) and surfing the internet but unlike all those times today I didn't have the crushing guilt of school work on my shoulders! It was fabulous! I spent the better part of the day trying to decide when to nap (big decisions I know) but I called the whole thing off and went to visit a friend! After running a few random errands with her I was totally exhausted!! I think that having a migraine yesterday really set me back energy wise! What better way to try to get some energy than by making a quick dinner and watching some Arrested Development (season 4 came out today)!!!! For dinner I was feeling SUPER lazy (surprise, surprise) so I heated up some Trader Joe's frozen steamed brown rice and mixed one and a half cups of that (8 points) with some shrimp that grilled with garlic salt, onion powder, salt and pepper (12 shrimp - 2 points). I stirred the rice and shrimp together in a bowl and there ya go an easy dinner! I planned on making a smoothie so I could add some more greens to my intake today but I'm probably going to go to bed soon since I have to be at 8 to maybe possibly have to let the cable company in to set up my internet, they gave me a nice convenient four hour window. Yup, I've never felt more like an adult. 

Have a good night bloggies!
You have read this article with the title Sunday Funday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/05/sunday-funday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday Funday!"

Post a Comment