Work it Out!

So I made a very intense work out plan for the next nine weeks! I figured since all I do is work and make smoothies I might as well get into the best shape of my life! I chose 9 weeks because that's how long the Couch to 5K program is that I'm doing. On the weekends and days off I plan to do two-a-days becausem um... why not!

Today's work out was:
(Workout 1)

  • Couch to 5K - Day 1, Week 1
  • 30 min. Power Walk
  • 20 jumping jacks, 10 crunches
  • Tone It Up abs'
  • 20 sec. plank
  • 50 squats
  • Shiva Rea yoga DVD (segment 1)
(Workout 2)
  • 1 hour walk outside
  • Yoga DVD (second segment)

Yes, this was a little ambitious. Believe me after the Couch to 5K, 30 min power walk, jumping jacks, crunches, plank, and squats I was SO exhausted! I was also regretting wasting HALF OF THE DAY waiting for the damn cable guy to show up and fix my internet but did he show? Nooooooo! Granted I could have been doing the yoga DVD or Tone It Up.... but I didn't. So let's just say that next weekend I start my day out with workout 2 and abs then do the rest in the afternoon. I think that's a good plan. 

Tomorrow I have the following on the schedule...
  • Body Pump from 5:30 to 6:25
  • 1 hour walk (after body pump) 
  • 30 jumping jacks (before work)
  • 15 crunches (before work)
  • Tone It Up arms (after body pump... or before... who knows!)
  • 55 squats (throughout the day) 
  • 25 sec. plank (before work)
  • Yoga video (before bed) 
I also did a little grocery shopping today, I wanted to post a pic but not with my crappy camera!
Here's what I got:
  • Spinach
  • Nectarines
  • Peaches
  • Apples
  • Pears
  • Oranges
  • Frozen pineapple
  • Frozen raspberries
  • Frozen blackberries
  • Frozen strawberries
  • Frozen blueberries
  • and Shape magazine 
Today my intake was not nearly enough! For breakfast I had a delicious smoothie and half of an english muffin with peanut butter. I got pretty hungry for a snack this afternoon so I had some roasted almonds and a peach before my workout. For dinner I plan on eating the second half of that smoothie (I made WAY to much) and another english muffin (whole this time, I need those calories!). If I wasn't so pooped I would make a real dinner. You're probably wondering why I don't go ahead an finish my workout and well it's because I'm working 5 to 3:30 all week this week so that means I'll be getting up at 3:30... am... :( So I plan on being asleep by 9 (and that's late for me!). Thankfully falling to sleep will be no problem! 
You have read this article with the title Work it Out! . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/05/work-it-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Work it Out! "

Post a Comment