Our Wedding Anniversary

Before I get carried away with our hopeless romantic weekend away, I need to ask? What are your thoughts on this latest competition? If you haven't already done so, all you have to do is register your health care professionals and you will be in the draw to win 12 months free Private Health Insurance. Click here.

We order everything else online why not our next massage, naturopath or doctors appointment? This is such a cool way to book, rather than waiting for the receptionist to take our call and being all busy and rushed. For more info on the competition and 1stAvailable.com.au click on this..

I would really love your feedback as not many of you have registered or entered this competition? Too hard? Won't win? Couldn't be bothered or just a boring comp? It's nearly $5k off your yearly health expenditure. That's why I am a bit puzzled and need your input.

Maybe Hugh can change your mind ;-)

Hugh Jackman even wants you to register!!! It's FREE 1stAvailable.com.au


Or maybe for my male readers.....Mirander Kerr :-)






We just celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary the other day and spent the weekend in Melbourne.


Mr and Mrs Stevens





It was amazing. We have the best sister/brother in laws EVER, as they took care of our 2+2 kids. It was so nice to have one on one time.

Peace. Laughter. Togetherness. Shopping. Eating. Dancing. All the cool stuff.



I love entering the hotel lobby, the smell, checking out their funky foyer design and just seeing various people checking in. I love to travel and experience new places.

Crown Metropol


It was a super relaxing weekend and the only thing I had to worry about, was which outfit to wear?


Weekend attire


The best part?


Sleeping in.....


Adrian asking me "Can you hear that?"

I said "What?"

He replied "Exactly!"

We were "kids free" for 24x7 and boy! it was so cool to hang out with each another.






And of course the soft, thick and luxurious hotel robes. I LOVE THEM! I have been renowned for "accidentally" packing them in my suitcase :-) however this time it couldn't fit!

What's your most favourite thing to do when you get away?

XxDani





You have read this article 1st available / competition / Hawaii / Hugh Jackman / Maui / Wedding / WIn 12 month free private health insurance with the title Our Wedding Anniversary. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/05/our-wedding-anniversary.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Our Wedding Anniversary"

Post a Comment